- This Maths Trail starts at Amsterdam Central Station.
- This Maths Trail will take about 1,5 – 2 hours. At the end and along the track there are several cafés and restaurants where you can settle in for a drink, etc.
- [CLUE] means there is a clue on page – 14 -.
- [*] means the question is a bit more difficult.
- [AFTER] means you can also solve the question afterwards.
- Write the answers next to the question or on the empty pages. A pen or pencil are necessary; a tape-measure and calculator are handy but not necessary.
- The correct answers can be found on the internet: http://wp.me/P2JB0y-1fo